Specialist, Risk Technology Engineer, Treasury & Markets
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities
- Perform root cause analysis and contribute to problem solving
- Ability to provide continuous improvement initiatives and automating recurring tasks
- A team player across all sub-teams within Murex Support group
- Able to provide quality service to business users
- To provide day-to-day production support for the Murex/MLC/Risk users (Front office, Back-office,Finance etc).
- Knowledge of FO modules (e-tradepad (pre-trade), simulation, Limits, Livebook) would be essential for daily BAU support.
- To carry out Duty Support rotations among the team members. Mostly on-call basis during off office hours in case of escalations from our level1 team
- Able to work shift hours during support duty week and to carry out implementations on weekends.
- To develop monitoring tools/alerts to create proactive actions
- To work with third party vendor/support team to provide a seamless support model for the business
- Able to take ownership of issues and follow through to closure
- To assist in rolling out of new version of the application adhering to the best practices of the release management procedures
- To be able to drive himself/herself to learn new things while dealing with daily production support
- To communicate effectively and work efficiently with a group of people supporting both functional/technical areas