Specialist, Product Management Cash - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Responsibilities
1. Maintain strong oversight of receivables product offerings across locations to ensure alignment to Group strategy.
2. Develop and fine-tune Proposition-led receivables offerings for targeted customer segments to be implemented across locations.
3. Identify opportunities for new innovative receivables solutions through clear understanding of competitive landscape, emerging technological trends and voices of customers.
4. Drive and manage the end-to-end development and roll out of new or enhanced receivables capabilities in an agile approach across locations. This includes building the business cases, working with technology on system build, test planning and engaging internal stakeholders for commercialization. Requirements
1. Have good understanding of product management and development, experience in transaction banking will be an advantage.
2. Ability to connect the dots with strong logical thought process.
3. Resourceful, independent individual with the ability to multi-task.
4. Strong sense of responsibility/ ownership and effective in execution.
5. Good inter-personal and communication skills, demonstrate ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
6. At least 6 years of relevant experience;
7.A good degree from a recognized university. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.