Specialist Cyber Security Consultant - Cloud Security Services
About Standard Chartered Bank
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To assist in defining security control requirements to be enforced around various IaaS and PaaS services from Azure public Cloud Service Provider for SCB to consume these services
- Develop services designs in alignment with SCB Global Information Security Policies and Standards for consuming IaaS and PaaS Services to implement adequate security
- Provide guidance on implementation of service designs confirming to SCB Global Information Security Policies and Standards
- Validate the security controls deployed around service designs
- Experience in configuring network security controls in Public Cloud environments
- Experience in network forensics, incident analysis and management
- Deeper knowledge in Information Security domains (IAM, Data Protection, Application & Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring, Network Security, etc.)
- Support internal and external audits
- Supporting cloud delivery teams to build security controls delivered as code
- Support security architecture and design reviews for cloud hosted SCB solutions
- Validate service design implementation
- Develop security monitoring use cases for monitoring various security events through on-premise Splunk SIEM solution
- Support various RFIs
- Work with various security product and SaaS services providers in evaluation of various security solutions to be implemented for SCB cloud environments
- Work with internal and external auditors support auditing requirements
- Provide thought leadership in supporting SCB cloud security requirements and providing suitable solutions
- Deep expertise in Azure Cloud Security solutions
- Deep understanding of cloud control objectives and controls
- Strong experience in implementation of security solutions such as Google Cloud, Azure Cloud and AWS Cloud.
- Strong experience in building IaaS and PaaS service designs in alignment with organizational policies and standards and in alignment with Cloud Control Objectives
- Strong experience in working collaboratively Cloud Engineering, Operations and Governance and CISO organizations in an Enterprise setup
- Integration of IaaS and PaaS security logs for centralized security monitoring using solutions like Splunk SIEM
- Working with Cloud Engineering teams to embed security into CI/CD pipelines
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Working with Cloud Service Providers in
- Certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISM
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .