Specialist, Cyber Awareness & Training Enablement
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
T his role is a highly varied one with the opportunity to work with key ICS stakeholders in the Bank to drive employee awareness across the Bank. One day you could be driving conversations with senior country stakeholders on refining their cyber awareness campaigns, the next hosting virtual or face-to-face train-the-trainer sessions to equip others with the know-how to conduct awareness training sessions with employees. A key area in 2020 is to support the development of existing awareness communities of practice by integrating the efforts of all those involved in driving employee awareness in the Bank (e.g. awareness champions, facilitation partners). With ready skillsets and experience in establishing and sustaining teams, coaching and training employees, you will also partner with the Head of Awareness and Training Enablement to collaborate with key ICS stakeholders and enable them through adequate awareness teams (e.g. champions), provide tools and guidance to help drive a secure culture through behaviour change and risk reduction across the many different roles in the Bank. Training & Awareness Enablement
Managing Awareness Communities of Practice
- Design and deploy of ICS awareness capabilities in country, business and function. Lead and implement the strategic approach for partnership with Heads of ICS (HICS) and their awareness leads
- Collaborate with Heads ICS and awareness leads to shape and provide clear insights on T&A risks, gaps and improvement areas across the Client Business, Functions and Geographies through reviewing awareness improvement plans and risk reports
- Drive train-the-trainer (TTT) programme to build a community of ICS awareness facilitation partners across the Business, Functions and Geographies: set direction, integrate TTT plans and subsequent staff training activities with HICS and awareness leads training and awareness plans
- Manage champion teams across the Bank and provide guidance, content and strategic direction for them to drive awareness locally. Deploy field-ready campaigns, content and guidance kits, and jointly determine methods of delivery to end users with CISO Campaigns and Content team
- Plan and manage rewards/recognition and continuous learning programme for champions/facilitation partners to develop their skills in effective delivering of staff awareness
- Conduct or co-deliver training sessions together with ICS awareness facilitation partners
- Develop eLearning and other digital training packages for champions and facilitation partners
Support Regulators Audit -
- Manage all requests for targeted employee communications (whether bridge/email) on time, and create visually impactful, interactive and actionable communications when needed for stakeholders
- Prepare and update appropriate visually impactful reports and provide actionable communications when needed
Support regulatory RFIs and audit as required
Regulatory & Business Conduct
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- A self-starter, go-getter with a minimum of 7-10 years relevant working experience in building awareness or employee engagement/change programmes, delivering employee training or in similar fields
- A genuine interest in building and developing teams, and passionate about engaging employees
- Finely tuned attention to detail with the ability to lead and act strategically with an eye for the "bigger picture" a must
- Meticulous project management skills
- Excellent and proven communications and writing skills a must
- Advanced competency skills using MS Office software (particularly Powerpoint). Knowledge of elearning development an advantage
- A reasonably competent level of understanding of (or interest in) information technology and user-oriented information security.
- High adaptability to work and contribute to the team across geographies in a matrix and digital-centric environment
- Ability to assess and manage priorities, working in a structured, autonomous manner with a firm focus on delivering results
- Sound judgement and anticipation with strong integrity, independence and resilience
- A Degree in a related field. Extended years of relevant working experience may be considered in lieu
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.