- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 Nov 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of this role is to undertake independent reviews of all Private Bank, Periodic Review client packs to check the completeness, consistency and accuracy vs the established requirements, checklists, policies and procedures of the Private Bank.
* Periodic Reviews: Review of Periodic Review packs for existing clients, for completeness and validity, and identify any deficiencies vs established policies.
* Instructions and Amendments: Review client instructions for completeness and execute as detailed in the process.
* System Checks: Accuracy of Data captured in Cupid and AOD vis-à-vis supporting docs
* In charge of complete and correct hand-off of physical files to the Operations Team
* Act as the key resource for front line staff providing guidance and coaching on completion of requirements for Account Opening and Periodic Reviews
* To ensure accountability to follow up key activities to ensure execution of responsibilities
* Identify and escalate repeat errors to Head, CDD Hub in order to create efficiency with the front line
* Follow the escalation process for any noted breaches to Group and Local policies.
* Complete and accurate record keeping of all relevant communication with internal stakeholders in relation to the accounts that being reviewed / processed
* Comply to agreed Turn Around Times for assigned activities as detailed in the Document Operating Instructions and the Service Level Agreements
* On occurrence, identify procedural issues that impact delivery of responsibilities with suggestions improvements and work around.
* Liaise with necessary frontline, counterparts and stakeholders across various Standard Chartered locations.
* To maintain an ongoing awareness of new policy and procedure roll outs, especially that of AML/CDD
* To work closely with the frontline and the Due Diligence team ensure seamless Account Opening and Periodic Reviews.
* To display the SCB values when assisting our colleagues, RM,CSM Network RM's CSM's.
* To maintain an up to date MIS trackers.
* Frontline teams
* Network teams
* Due Dilligence team
* Operations team
1. Knowledge on Private Bank procedures and requirements on Account Opening and Periodic Review across various locations
2. Excellent knowledge of the Bank's Client Due Diligence policies and procedures.
3. Good working knowledge of Microsoft standard desktop packages.
4. Good communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organisation.
5. Strong customer service mentality with an appreciation of how this applies to both internal and external clients.
6. Successfully completed training and related assessments on:
* Anti Money Laundering
* Client Due Diligence
* Specialized booking center trainings for Dubai, London and Jersey
Ideal experience in documentation review vs set requirements - ie, process notes, checklists etc
* Ability to work independently and exercise good judgement calls
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work on stretch deadlines
* High level of integrity and professionalism
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.