An established private equity player with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Analyst /Associate/ Senior Associate for their investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Southeast Asia deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 1 - 2 years (Analyst)/ 3 – 4 years (Associate) or 5 -6 years (Senior Associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking. Candidates from the Big 4 Corporate Finance team with excellent financial modelling skills will be considered for the Analyst and Associate roles.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Candidates who can speak an additional Southeast Asian language (bahasa, Vietnamese, tagalong etc) will be considered for a separate investment team.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com