Sourcing Governance Analyst, Wholesale Banking
- Nov 23, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an Analyst to join the Operational and Compliance Risk team, this will be a 24 months contract with the option of conversion to a permanent role. You will presented the opportunity to develop and manage the relationship between the Singapore Branch and all Business Sourcing Suppliers to ensure that it delivers in terms of commercial governance and competitive advantage. This includes current primary vendor as well as new vendors that are introduced over time in accordance with the sourcing strategy.
Role and requirements
- Assist the Senior Sourcing Manager in reviewing and aligning current sourcing policies and procedures to the Group Supplier Governance Framework to strengthen policy compliance and reduced potential non-compliance risks.
- Review categorisation of suppliers to ensure suppliers are managed according to their respective governance structure and conduct annual supplier contract reviews to ensure compliance.
- Implement standardized tracking process and reports for Asia Suppliers contract management
- Participate in requirements gathering, Request for Proposals, Supplier Selections and contract negotiations for small to medium sized sourcing engagements
- Provide analytical support to the Senior Sourcing Manager in preparation of cost saving sourcing initiatives.
- Measure and track procurement metrics and produce monthly dashboard and savings tracking for reporting to key stakeholders.
- Perform general and targeted spend analysis and make recommendations regarding sourcing strategies to maximize cost savings.
- Play key role in the standardization of data integrity and the use of this data to update the Archer Orion Third Party Supplier application to drive the development of a central register to capture all Asia Suppliers
- Assist the Senior Sourcing Manager in planning and organising training workshops to the various Asia stakeholders
- Degree holder
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment including experience in negotiating and managing large vendor contracts, preferably in banking industry
- Developed skills in negotiation of external sourcing agreements over long-term contracts, demonstrating commercial and business acumen and pragmatism
- Demonstrable ability in developing and implementing sourcing strategy
- Understanding of relevant (business and technology) products and services
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932