Menrva Search is looking for a Solutions Engineer for an exciting entrepreneurial Tech Start-Up with an established Investment Bank client base. Our client’s AMI platform is both industry and data agnostic. It overlays existing architecture and data-sources, representing not just high-level business information, but dynamic alerting, functionally rich workflows, supported by deep charting & statistical analytics.
The Solutions Engineer will play a crucial role in the development and execution of Asian related projects. These client projects will require extensive proficiency in the firm’s AMI platform, with training and support provided.
Main Objectives of the Role:
- Work alongside CTO, supported by Quantitative Developers and receive mentoring by seasoned Subject Matter Experts and Senior Business Architects
- Application development and maintenance with the firm’s platform
- Software deployment and tech support
- Project management
- Develop meaningful relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders across the region.
- STEM background: degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field, with a strong preference given to Finance background, specifically sell-side trading
- Excellent quantitative skills, with a curious mind about data and technology, natural problem solver
- Basic Unix: writing scripts, vi editor, permissions, etc.
- Basic Windows: installing, editing files, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to diagnose log files & interpret a stack trace
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude to accomplish tasks and projects
- A fast learner with a proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and have a knack for effectively understanding and discussing technical and business requirements
- Strong client facing and communication skills and the ability and aptitude to work in international settings is a must.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Tech start-up that takes pride in solving the world’s most complex real-time streaming data challenges efficiently with a best-of-breed product that coordinates hundreds of adapters, complex event realtime processors and an intuitive web-based dashboard with a drag and drop interface.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with our Search Partner, Simon +65 8318 4164 or email@example.com