We are hiring Solutions Architect for Payments solution or Payment-hub SME to join Capgemini’s Financial Services base in Singapore. Candidate will be responsible to lead pre-sales activities, facilitate requirements management process, engagement as subject-matter-expert (SME) at Business Analyst and Implementation phase
Required Experience and Skill:
- Overall 10+ years of working experience in Payments Technology solution at an IT company or Bank’s IT department, in the role of Solution Architect or Lead payments BA.
- Must have played a techno-functional lead role for at least 4 year for a full life cycle of application solution, design and implementation including participation in initial discussion on requirements
- Should have Good understanding of
- Payments end-to-end flows.
- Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated clearing house programs
- Understanding of Financial messaging viz., SWIFT and ISO20022 etc.,
- Working knowledge on different Payment products viz., Wires, Remittances, Domestic Payments, International Payments, Book Payments etc.,
- Comprehensive understanding of Payments processing for both high value and low value transactions in APAC region
- Experience working in a global team, especially offshore development engagements
- Fluent with English and Japanese JLPT N2 or above
Preferred Experience and Skill:
- Knowledge of various well known payment package products for Payments such as Finastra’s GPP, FIS OPF, TCS and so on.
- Understanding of payments applications architecture, Integration design and development of the optimal solution for given requirements
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map given business requirements into required technology components and designs
- Conversant with Business Process Modelling
- Aware of in J2EE technologies, Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, XML, Soap, Rest, Data modelling, Microservices, Agile delivery.