Solutions Analyst (1-year contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Solution Analyst will support the execution and implementation of the system enhancements in Life Operations.
- Participate in discussions with the business on understanding the processes and document the rules and enhancements that are needed.
- Prepare and review that the business requirements are comprehensive and they meet the business needs taking into consideration future needs and changing business needs.
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios, conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure test environments and any specific UAT requirements are set up in readiness for test execution.
- Work closely with stakeholders to resolve UAT defects.
- Report UAT progress and highlight key areas of risk and issues.
- Provide UAT signoff after ensuring that all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Prepare end user training guide and train the trainer prior to implementation.
- Perform post implementation verification prior to project closure
- Actively seek continuous improvements in her/his area of expertise so that she/he continues to be relevant to the business.
- Diploma or Degree Holder in Business IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Candidates with 3 to 5 years working experience in life insurance operations and with knowledge in both operation and system areas are preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment to make things happen
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.