Solution Manager, Digital Delivery
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Solution Manager, Digital DeliveryYou will support Competency Centre - Digital Delivery and manage development resources and outsourced vendors to deliver user enhancements with good quality. You are responsible to review and critique solutions for application systems of the Digital Delivery Competency Centre (e.g. Online Applications to support the insurance business, E-Commerce Platform, Identity Authentication services etc.) and user requirements and BAU maintenance work.
- Collaborate with project/enhancement stakeholders to come out and review business solution, high-level technical solution and integration solution.
- Manage in-house development teams to deliver project/enhancement with good quality and on time
- Manage the delivery from outsourcing development team with good quality by high-level instructions and required monitoring
- Monitors and manages the production support to ensure incidents and problems are managed within set SLAs
- Manage incident from production and successive problem fixing in maintenance work
- Manage on-going and new enhancements and development in new projects for the respective applications are in-line with the development approach with the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), APIs and Microservices, etc
- Ensure adherence of development practice, standards and updated documentation
- Assist to develop metrics to track development competencies by skills set and applications. Work with team to make improvements and develop and achieve higher competencies in Development skill sets as well as the overall application development.
- Possess a degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent.
- Have at least 8 years of Application Development and Management experience, preferably in the public Online Digital environment.
- Have at least 3 years of Outsourcing, Vendor and Contract management experience.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models (both Waterfall and Agile) as well as expert knowledge of in project management principles and practices.
- Project management qualification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.