Software developer experience with API design
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
As an API developer, the candidate will work closely with multiple teams, including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams to implement solutions that are aligned with the overall strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on API deployment;
- 6+ years of experience as software engineer in the following domains:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Spring, SOA, Design patterns.
- Database (SQL & No SQL)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
- API usage in Mobile technologies
- Strong Java technical Expertise
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile.
- Hands-on experience on API related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
Nice to have:
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Private banking
- Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
- Contributing to open source projects
- Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Analytics, Mobile Technologies.