Software Engineer & Full stack Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
Be the change you want! Multiple opportunities to work with clients to develop innovative ideas and get involve in the technical push to change the industry landscape. If you are someone who has an appreciation for clean quality code and engineering with strong communications skills, apply now.
Software Engineer – Lifestyle/Fitness Brand
- We’re currently recruiting for a seriously talented Software Engineer (React.js / C# / SQL) who has proven experience in creating innovative web applications using cutting edge technology and which a genuine passion for software engineering excellence.
- Working closely with our CTO you will be working for a rapidly growing company with an IT vision that is currently leading the way within the gym industry.
- There will be opportunities to take advantage of new and growing technologies and you will be encouraged to find the best technology for the task.
- Having a real passion for technology as well as a willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop is essential as well as working well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Full stack Engineer – Freight & Commodities company
- Be a pioneer in designing and building software for collaborative contract management
- Get involved in the movement to digitize trade documentation and facilitate digital supply chains
- Participate in building and maintaining a world class devops toolchain for continuous deployment and automated testing
- Develop new features across the full application stack directed by the prioritized backlog
For both opportunities:
You Should Be Proficient In:
- Proficient in both SQL in general and SQL Server specifically
- Agile (Scrum) team development methodology with constant feedback loops with clients and focus on the continuous improvement of the team
- Understand devops principles such as continuous deployment and automated testing
You Should Have The Following Qualifications Or Traits:
- BSc degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Between 5 to 7 years of working experience with C# and .Net technologies
- Experience in building APIs and exposure to mobile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Confident, responsible and can proactively think of and implement solutions to tricky problems
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com if you are interested to learn more.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454