Software Engineer (Rule Developer)
We are seeking a highly motivated software engineer that will write beautiful code and satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of working software.
If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated peers, we welcome you to join Congizant. These are newly created positions with many opportunities for groundbreaking contributions. What To Expect:
How To Succeed:
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Identify and educate the team on ODM best practices.
- Working with ODM server/node administration
- Working with ODM products/components - Rule Designer, Decision Server, Decision Center
- Authoring action rules, decision table rules, and orchestrating rules flow
- Working as a team member in Agile teams
- At least 5 yrs of technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of Rules Projects and ensures that projects meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Experience in migrating from JRules to Operational Decision Management (ODM).
- Experience in working on ODM.
- Experience in setting up decision center.
- 5yrs of experience in development of rule engine or in complex event processing (IBM ODM, JRules, iLog).
- Strong communications skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL).
- Experience in Design and Development of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule(BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Synthetic Class, Function Task, Rule Task in in JRules / WODM / ODM.
- Experience in Deployment of Rule App and Rule Sets in Rule Execution server.
- Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
- Exposure to SOA.
- Strong knowledge of web services.
- Experience of test driven development with JUnit.
- Experience in a continuous integration environment.