We are responsible for the design and implementation of the web application server. We create services to hundreds of millions of users across SEA. We expect huge user traffic and high system stress on a daily basis, and we constantly improve our service performance to cater to the ever-growing business of ours.
- Play a major role in technical development and architecture
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Mentor and with time, manage, more junior engineers
- Work closely with product management and design teams to build and improve features
- Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance & scalability
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Python (Django)
- ReactJS (Redux)
- Start-up experience is highly advantageous
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to the requirements listed above, please feel free to call Nathan direct on +65 6671 3360 to fast track your application, alternatively you can submit your CV to Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to reference the Job Title in the subject of your email.