Software Engineer Lead, Vice President, Singapore
The Gaia Client Services - CX team develops and manages tools and enhancements to improve customer engagement model and Operational efficiency for handling incidents/tickets of Cloud, Database and other runtime compute platforms. Our activities include perform hands-on coding of production-ready code using Java , other programming languages or tools, assist modelling teams in their coding, and create tools which validate data and which streamline the implementation process. The candidate will be part of the development team that drives target state architecture design and implementation of the highly scalable, fault-tolerant and low latency services and integrations. Responsibilities
- Architect and implement resilient, highly scalable, fault-tolerant services
- Ability to develop and deploy services that can integrate with other Enterprise systems
- Analyze business requirements in order to design the system architecture that suits specified functional, performance, scalability, security, governance and auditability requirements.
- Manage multiple deliverables to different business groups and ability to build stronger customer relationships.
- Lead and mentor the development team in a high-pressured delivery environment
- Collaborate with the appropriate individuals (LOB users, Subject Matter Experts, Architects, DBAs, etc.) to design and implement the appropriate solution
- Working with System administrators, users, and other development team to manage enhancements and issues
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 year's recent hand-on software development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects in Java/J2EE/Python environment.
- E xperience in leading small teams.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Expert in REST APIs.
- 3 years of experience with Core Java 5+, Spring framework (Boot , Integration etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and be able to deal with global stakeholders.
- Knowledge of deploying to Cloud (AWS) with actual experience required.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Be able to lead a team of young/ambitious developers.