- Responsible for full lifecycle of development. From gathering requirements specifications, through analysis, design, implementation, test, and to support
- Analyse problems to access root cause, collect and characterize data to gain understanding of system behaviour
- Perform or lead product design, system analysis and programming activities
- Undertake design and implementation of a GUI based workflow system for an IDE for graphics application development
- Maintain the systems and fix of software bugs and incompatibilities, implement new functionality, upgrade releases, implement regulatory compliance changes, etc.
- At least diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of C/C++ programming working experience is a must
- Strong experience in one GUI framework, such as MFC, wxWidget and etc
- Experience in automation system or machine vision system development
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1880094
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.