Software Engineer (Data Platform)
- Design data warehouse architecture. Setup and maintain data warehouse infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain data warehouse applications, such as data browser, job scheduler, etc.
- Monitor data warehouse status and hardware capacity, optimize system performance.
- Work with stakeholders including the data engineers, data analysts, and other data users to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Conduct research on trending data platform applications and solutions. Create POC (proof of concept) to innovative ideas, and come up with practical proposals
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Self-learner with a strong sense of ownership
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Programming knowledge in Shell, Python, Scala or Java. In depth understanding of operating system, networks, and other computer fundamentals
- Database knowledge in MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis or others is a plus
- Practical experience in Hadoop/Spark, Linux/Unix development, and Cloud Solutions is a plus