My client is a leading Tier-1 investment bank with major presence in APAC. They are now seeking to hire a Software Engineer for their regulatory engineering team. The Regulatory Engineering division contains teams which focus on a range of business functions such as Regulatory Reporting, Reg Eligibility and Traceability controls spanning across the business units. The Regulatory Engineering division develops cutting edge systems and processes while providing an opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
- Newly formed team, currently with one VP, and another in the process of joining
- Looking to grow by further 10 by the end of next year
- This team is responsible for the platform that identifies which trades/positions need to be reported to global regulators
- Mainly a server-side role, with about 5% front end work
- Exposure to a continually growing, complex and interesting business.
- Interaction with business users from various areas is a key part of this role
- Working on Big Data and Core Java technologies
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record in implementing Core Java and database applications
- Real time processing systems with throughput and reliability, Web services and good concepts of SOA
- Experience building REST Services
- Web UI experience with ReactJS, HTML 5 or Angular JS working knowledge is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Big Data (Hadoop, Spark) and Database skills (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB) including Performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with Test Driven Development and automated testing
- Experience working with messaging and parallel transaction processing systems
- A lot of interaction with various Business Stakeholders
- Working on a strategic platform, of critical importance to the bank
- Join a team that is growing rapidly, as Singapore is becoming an important development hub for the bank
- Exciting time to join in general, as the bank is in midst of a massive technical refresh
- The chance to work in a bulge bracket tier-1 investment bank
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank. This will be also be a useful opportunity for candidates to develop and hone their management skills simultaneously.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call +852 2850446 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340