Software Engineer - Fullstack Java Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- KS International , EA Licence No: 08C5498
- 04 Feb 19
Our client specializing in solar energy technology, urban solar solutions and energy management services is looking for a Software Engineer.
- Developing software roadmaps.
- Implementing Software Strategies and Plans.
- Structuring new clean energy products based on client feedback and internal innovation.
- Developing new dashboards for internal and external use.
- Involved in web development, REST API development and smart metering information development
- The candidate is required to work with the technology team on developing new software.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Must be a comfortable on developing software on both front-end and back-end.
- Must have experience on Kotlin or Java and Spring Framework
- Must have experience on SQL databases as PostgreSQL.
- Good to have experience in Cloud Services, as Google Cloud Provider
- High-energy, self-motivated and ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.