Software Engineer - Digital Channel (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Senior Engineer
in our IT Engineering team!
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who is proficient in Digital Channel for Mobile and Web Technology.
Your primary focus will be on design and development of Mobile & Web components and build API to integrate with various applications or systems. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the technology stack.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Managing Projects for UI delivery
- Governance in terms of best practices
- Good knowledge of Security practices for Banking applications.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Mobile Technology Framework (Apple iOS & Google Android)
- Native / React JS
- Java Programming
- Agile, DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc
- At least 10 years of information technology experience including at least 5 years of experience in Mobile and Web Technology.
- Financial technology background experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of latest communication and collaboration technology (e.g.: O365, Symphony, Moxtra and etc).
- Working experience with Full SDLC / Agile project.
- Assertive communication and approachable interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of mobile architecture and platform design.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Developing application in Mobile & Web Technology.
- Thorough understanding of React JS and its core principles.
- Experience in Java / J2EE Programming is an Advantage.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Provide the level 3 production support to the systems or changes delivered by or under the IT Digital Channel.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage team or vendor management is an Advantage.