- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
A leading bank is building modern solutions in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Space. They have one product launched in Singapore and are looking to expand it more countries as well as different platforms. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be working in a team that is high on collaboration and learning form each other while working on cutting-edge products.
A leading bank is building modern solutions in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Space. They have one product launched in Singapore and are looking to expand it more countries as well as different platforms.
They are operating in an agile setup and are constantly striving to streamline their development process and reduce the time to market.
As part of the team your responsibilities would include: planning, designing, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
You would also be learning more about development with peers and sharing your knowledge with them as well. If you have the right experience you will be able to mentor more junior team members as well.
To be a good fit for this position you should have:
- A curiosity and motivation for learning and problem solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with clean code practises, refactoring, and test driven development (TDD)
- Experience with functional development languages. Aside from Java you should have further experience with languages such as Haskell, OCaml, F#, Scala, Lisp, Clojure, Erlang, Elixir, Elm
It would also be beneficial if you have knowledge in the following:
- Building large-scale, distributed, and fault tolerant systems (event stream processing, actor model, reliability patterns)
- Web API (Rest, GraphQL)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting software in production environments
- Continues integration and delivery
Experienced developers are welcome to apply as well to go into mentorship positions on the team.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christian Moersheim at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1211 for a confidential discussion.