One of our FinTech clients is combining deep expertise in alternative lending with best-in-class technology solutions to bridge international capital markets with underserved communities in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join their Singapore team who is passionate about social impact, for e.g., promoting financial inclusion, gender equality and/or environmental sustainability. This is a unique opportunity to get exposure to modern core banking solutions and build exciting, impactful financial products that scale. Ideal candidate will have experience in financial services products, test-driven development practices and expertise in Python.
Main objectives of the role:
- Implement credit products in Python using existing framework and systems.
- Drive implementation and incremental optimization of existing products.
- Write clean, well-documented code that passes tests.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise to the rest of the engineering function as Python SME.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends to advise, shape, implement and improve security architecture best practices in an evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any related field.
- 3+ years direct experience in Python software development.
- Proficiency in financial services products (esp. credit & lending).
- Familiar with modern architecture patterns and development practices.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with attention to detail and adaptability to fast changing conditions.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English language.
- Can work unsupervised, prioritise & accomplish tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
How to Apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a FinTech company that is enabling small business lending in Southeast Asia. The company is committed to diversity and is offering competitive compensation and benefits based on ability.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move by getting in touch with our Search Partner, Simon at +65 8318 4164 or email@example.com