We are working with a leading food and ingredients producer / trader that is looking for a commercial individual in their soft commodities and food ingredients business units.
- Maintain and manage key customer and supplier relationships
- Identify and monitor market and product developments
- Participate in regular discussions regarding business strategy for key areas of the business portfolio
- Assist Senior Traders and participate in weekly Trader meetings
- Help draft purchase and sales contracts (knowledge of INCO terms, payment terms)
- Optimize purchase and sales conditions and clauses
- Liaise with Logistics Coordinator in the business for efficient implementation of sales and purchase contracts
- Visit customers and suppliers often and participate in international trade fairs
- Assess value of financial and commercial risks and act accordingly
- Identify and track market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report this to the Management
- Trade soft commodity products and enter in the related financial obligations, in accordance with the management policy
- Team player
- Disciplined process mindset
- A strong customer focused approach
- Proven process orientation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Affinity with operating a business model based on customer intimacy with a food technology and marketing focus
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
- Ability to think and work in concepts or projects
- Soft commodities trading or trade execution/support experience preferred of 3- 5 years.
- University education in Business Management, International Trading, Food technology/ agricultural disciplines preferred..
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Alex Kerr by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1328009