- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
Social Media Executive, Contact Centre (1 year contract)
Social Media Executive, Contact Centre (1 year contract)Summary of Role
As the Social Media Executive for Contact Centre, you will be responsible for providing our customers prompt and personalised service when handling their queries from social media platform. In performing your role, you are also expected to comply with the bank's policies and procedures as well as local laws and regulations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Handle social media enquiries promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services.
- Follow up promptly with customers to resolve issues.
- Provide customers' feedback to respective business partners in order to improve customer experience.
- Introduce and educate customers on the self-service/ automated banking channels.
- Act as a representative of OCBC across all social media channels: Facebook, Hardware Zone and Twitter
- Responsible for the management of the Bank's social media presence on all relevant platform
- Work closely with the relevant departments and Group Corporate Communications
- Ensure service standard is achieved
- Able to observe rising trends, issues, highlight promptly and recommend solutions
- Has a passion for service and enjoy engaging on social media platform. Previous service and social media experience will be an advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Able to speak and write good English
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Able to do shift work (24/7)
- Minimum Diploma with work experience in customer service, social media environment or a Degree
- Technically savvy
- One needs to have knowledge in social media tools and techniques