See job description for details
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. Navigating and harnessing this digital transformation quickly is how to get ahead but it comes with challenges. NCS designed to help accelerate digital transformation by making Hybrid IT simple and powering the new way of operations. By leveraging NCS's strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands.
The Transformation Office brings together a creative workforce that innovates and revolutionise our workplace & customers' experience. We imbue a culture of commitment to operational excellence, collaboration, people development, and creative thinking. We inspire an outcome that transforms and modernised the way people live and work.
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Full Stack Developer to join our team in NCS.
At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you! Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure software and subroutines are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements. This role requires you to be open minded, rational, flexible and have an attitude towards continuous learning.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Work with scrum master to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering; work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Possess relevant system development & maintenance experience using backend technologies like Java, Phyton, Node.js and frameworks like Spring, YAML, REST or equivalent
- Possess knowledge is AWS cloud offering and containerized solutions like Kubernetes
- Possess knowledge in Agile delivery model
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box.