Snr Assoc, Specialist, Release/Infrastructure Management, Investment and Insurance,Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain the software development pipeline automation with its related tool sets (e.g. JIRA, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.) to enable Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Design and implement the infrastructure and operating environment for cloud based services that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
- Support solution delivery on engagements through the complete software development lifecycle. Working in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Work closely with development teams or other internal teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, security and operability in mind.
- Support and ensure that the software releases are align with the organization's internal software release and deployment process.
- Facilitate and support the troubleshooting or root cause analysis of platform issues or incidents with other internal teams.
- Proactively monitor and identify opportunities for automation, process improvement and architecture simplification for the platforms
- Participate in project planning and management activities.
- Automate the system operations to reduce Toil and attain high level of efficiency.
- Automating work including infrastructure needs,software configuration and deployment procedure, testing, failover solutions, failure mitigation, and much more
- Research and develop prototype using the latest, most relevant technologies and trend for continuous improvement of the platform
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 9+ years of experience with Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Application. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT application support in banking industry (preferred)
- 2+ years of working with a modern stack (AWS, PCF, containers, or Kubernetes)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of firewalls, load balancers, and networking concepts.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a time pressured environment.
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Significant experience with solaris and Linux operating system environments.
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python.
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Able to articulate well on solution(s).
- Able to work as a team.