SnrAssoc/Assoc, Business Analyst, Future Ready Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Setup and operation of video conferencing systems and infrastructure, switching and control of audio and video systems
- Troubleshooting of VC equipment related issues
- Escalation to backend and support vendor to identify issue and resolve them accordingly
- Ensure the readiness of the room to connect to any VC session at any point in time
- Ensure system availability 24x7. Perform system Recovery in the event of system incapacity or outages.
- Monitor System health check & work towards continuous improvement to prevent system issues by early problem detection. Automate the daily monitoring and manual operations to improve system resiliency and stability.
- Regular health-check and capacity assessment of Production environment from BAU growth perspective and incoming project volume.
- Manage end to end Incident Management including investigation, recovery of service, and post recovery verifications.
- Manage user queries and reported incidents to closure. Ensure the incidents are closed within the agreed SLA with business. Work with different stakeholders including business, infrastructure and application support teams to resolve the issues. Capable to handle multiple concurrent incidents following process and closure with management report.
- Work with infra support including Network, Active Directory, Firewall, Proxy on system maintenance & infra related issues troubleshooting.
- Application BAU related tasks & projects, e.g. DR exercise, audit queries, SOM documentations update, system upgrade for EOS/EOL components, etc
- Support system maintenance or deployment during weekends or non-business hours.
- Lead DBS Enterprise Collaboration tools Support & Project initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent course.
- At least 3 years' working experience in application support related roles.
- Experience in supporting Video conferencing technologies i.e Cisco On-Premise, Cisco Webex, Zoom Meetings. Microsoft Teams will be added advantage
- At least 3 years working experience in IT support related work
- Being responsible, a team player, detail-oriented, with good analytical & communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.