Singapore Digital Marketing Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Permanent, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
As a graduate within Schroders, you will be given the opportunity to gain experience within different teams, learning new skills and designing innovative products and solutions. You will work on a range of initiatives which will allow you to broaden your expertise through your interaction in Schroders.
Together with your graduate peers, you will join an internal international training programme which introduces you to various aspects of marketing and technology that supports Investment Management Business.
After the completion of your initial training you will start your rotational programme as well as completing any relevant technical & business courses to advance your professional development.
By the end of the programme you would have gained a broad understanding of the different discipline within the Schroders Group Infrastructure division and will be encouraged to pursue a specialized career path as a Schroders employee.
Overview of role
You will fully own or work with an existing team member to:
- Interact with the senior Marketing & Technology management team and undertake hands-on solution development and delivery.
- Work closely with peers across the organisation to develop strategic and BAU solutions to challenges and opportunities presented to the business.
The teams which you might be placed in includes:
Investment, this team manage the investment platforms and operational data.
Distribution and Digital, this team works with web, CRM, marketing and distribution systems and corporate platforms.
IT Infrastructure manages platforms and infrastructure required for applications to deliver efficiently and reliably
Project Management Office oversees running projects to ensure delivery is on track
Regional / Local Marketing teams to design and deliver solutions to support business units
- Interact effectively with users to gather and understand technical requirements in order to deliver solutions
- Thrive in fast paced and motivated Agile teams
- Take opportunities to be innovative and to take initiative in any team throughout the organisation
- Perform in an environment where multi-tasking, constant problem resolution and lateral thinking is encouraged
- Take the opportunity to learn diverse knowledge from more experienced peers from the different teams that you will be placed in
Often the role will involve working together with other global technology teams on larger scale projects. However, where relevant, graduate trainees may be asked to develop plans to deliver solutions or changes to the business and manage the resultant work streams/projects/initiatives, assigning tasks and tracking progress to ensure the delivery of the required business benefits, according to agreed timelines, budgets and resource levels.
As part of this role graduate trainees will be required to develop effective relationships with business stakeholders across Investment, Distribution, Marketing, Product and supporting business functions.
We want people who are passionate, strong communicators with a lot of ambition and an appetite for challenge. If you are someone who strives for excellence, comfortable with working in diverse teams and highly innovative, a career as a Digital Graduate at Schroders may be for you.
You should have good command of the following skills:
- Fundamental understanding and interest in marketing & technology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in dynamic and diverse teams
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Performing under pressure
- Ability to perform outside one’s comfort zone
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Willingness to learn
Interested candidates please submit your application by 19 November 2017.