Shareholding Reporting Specialist
- SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client, a leading globally recognised brand name in the investment management is looking to grow their shareholding reporting function here in Singapore. The function is distributed globally and this role reports directly to the Global head of the function.
This is a newly-created position where the primary objective of the position would be to assist the firm with the production of their global shareholding disclosures and risk appetites are managed accordingly. This function is also responsible for ensuring that regulatory obligations in each applicable jurisdiction are handled responsibly and accurately.
Some of the major duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
- Ensuring compliance with the shareholding requirements globally including calculating and tracking positions and then regularly reviewing and updating threshold limits
- Proactively escalating impending threshold limits and working with Risk and Compliance to interpret new regulations.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of relevant experience within the Asset Management space and be broadly familiar with shareholding disclosures either operationally within an regulatory environment
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Prem John at email@example.com. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1107347 | EA11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330