- SGD0.00 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 26 Oct 17 2017-10-26
Our client, a top tier bank, is looking to hire a settlement analyst. Ideally, the candidate should have 3- 6 years experience in banking operations, ideally in settlement, with experience with equity or fixed income products experience.
- Performing cross-border settlement
- Check booking accuracy
- Post journal entry
- Perform reconciliation on stock and cash
- Follow up on breaking items
- Follow up outstanding settlement items
- Initiate stock borrow for failed trades
- Monitor stock return for borrowed stocks
- Liaison with internal clients.
- Funding of trade settlements
- At least 2 years' industry experience gained while working in a brokerage firm or investment bank is essential.
- The successful candidate will ideally have settlements experience in cash equity products or Fixed income product
- Candidates must be analytical, creative, self-motivated and have a vision for the future development of the team and services provided.
- Bachelor Degree qualification. A Finance background is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and highly development interpersonal skills are essential.
- Understand settlement processes
- Develop problem solving techniques related to reconciliation
- Develop project management skills (if role is in project/control)
- Confident in handling queries by internal clients
- Proficiency in MS Excel
If you qualify for this role, please feel free to send me your WORD format CV to my email address: email@example.com
EA License No: 11C5502 Registration No: R1549612