Settlement/Operation analyst (6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 15 Apr 19
Process market knowledge in settlement Able to start in short notice
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Responsible for pre-matching and settlement for Equity, Fixed Income/Derivatives and Stock Borrowing/Lending trades
- Monitor and clear system exception queues, investigate and take action to resolve filing unmatched transactions
- Liaise with Middle Office, Sales team, Trade Support, Confirmations and other departments to resolve client queries
- Opportunity to cross train on all functions performed within the team and across the department.
- Liaison with Client Services of Tokyo, HK, London and New York
- Corresponding and liaison with custodian on various issues throughout the settlement process, including details of payment, instructions on value date, settlement instructions etc.
- Experienced a broad range of operational exposure, strong product knowledge in cash equity/securities/derivatives
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in cash equity/FICC products is preferred.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K