Lead applicable DR activity and ownership to achieve RTO and RPO
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
- Lead and manage Singtel’s application operations support functions in the delivery of services to various internal Business and stakeholders.
- Lead applicable DR activity and ownership to achieve RTO and RPO
- Lead and ensure proactive application and system monitoring via dashboards, event logs and system alerts.
- Manage and oversee BAU batch scheduling function.
- Taking corrective actions to recover failed jobs and ensure batch processing is executed on time.
- Oversight and ownership of batch processes and addressing issues to meet SLAs.
- Lead and ensure escalation appropriately based on documented processes.
- Documenting all issues following standard ITIL Incident and Problem management processes.
- Preforming Change reviews, executing change tasks, and coordinating change activity as needed.
- Following all defined processes, procedures and standards.
- Assisting support teams in updating job documentation and job schedules as needed to support efficient batch processing.
- Preforming UAT (user acceptance testing) for new or upgraded operational monitoring tools and batch related user interfaces.
- Sound knowledge on Disaster Recovery, High-availability for Application continuity of Control-M.
- Hands on experience on managing Control-M instances an added advantage
- Possess an in-depth understanding of network and Windows and UNIX platforms, necessary in troubleshooting issues related to Control-M systems.
- Oversight of administration function on Control-M Server
The ideal candidate should possess
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows, Storage and Control M Scheduling, enterprise batch scheduling solutions
- Capability to champion and run DR like a DR Manager
- Project and People Management Skills
- A strong ability to understand applications and associated batch flows, the services they provide in relation to the service levels and impact
- Ability to work closely with the Application Support, Development, and engineering groups to implement corrective measures and offer solutions where applicable
- The ability to multi-task, analyse and diagnose complex issues when working with various support groups
- A strong understanding in Incident, Problem and change management per the ITIL process