Service Manager – Security Event Management
The Cyber Security Services organization is responsible for the engineering and management of critical security infrastructure, security services, and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level. This includes the 24/7 management of security products and infrastructure components across domains including Application & Host Security, Infrastructure Defense, Vulnerability Assessments, and Cloud Security. Additionally, the Security Operations Center, Cyber Security Fusion Center, and Cyber Security Innovation Center deliver comprehensive planning, monitoring, and operations solutions to identify, analyze, and respond to threats targeting Citi. The Security Event Management Service Manager is responsible for designing and driving large scale complex projects to meet client, IS, and regulatory requirements which needs to works closely with different IS sector champions to achieve targeted goals. Daily Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requisite Knowledge Base
- Act as central point of contact for all Citi business sectors, engineering, 3rd party vendors, and senior executive business and technology management to coordinate and/or in support of (but not limited to) strategic planning, client/business interactions and escalations, technology implementations and migrations, issue resolutions, incident/problem management representation
- Oversee the end to end life cycle of technology implementation and client on-boarding onto new and existing security solutions into Citi Security infrastructure.
- Integrating and developing Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM), Cloud Security Monitoring and multiple other complex security use cases for Citi Mobile/Computer Online Application and Citi Infrastructure.
- Creating SOP's and BRD's for SOC monitoring use cases. Capturing and presenting business area requirements for use of the SIEM system to Content Creation team
- Provide response coordination during production incidents and represent organization on various business forums related to the restoration, resolution, and root cause analysis of incidents
- Educate and advise business and technical leaders on the development, delivery and management of security solutions
- Responsible for the engineering/re-engineering and oversight of operational and business processes and documentation while developing measurement and improvement processes to continuously drive service maturity
- Measuring and improving upon time to market of business requests and changes
- Creation and management of MIS reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on operational performance, productivity and IS capabilities
- Define and implement security policies and standards, and provide periodic Information Security (IS) management reports
General Attributes, Characteristics, and Capabilities
- Fundamental knowledge of OSI Layers, Network, Firewall, IDS, IPS, SIEM, Endpoint Protection.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in a fast-paced IT support environment.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a process improvement type of role
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in administration or use of cyber security products such as SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Security Incident response, Forensic investigation tools, anomaly analytics tools etc.
- Communicate with clarity, tact and credibility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic and leadership qualities.
- Ability to influence others and act with authority.
- Thrives on challenges and can manage multiple deadlines.
- Self-initiated, meticulous, versatile, analytical and inquisitive.
- Be a good Team player and excellent communicator.
- Demonstrates a problem-solving mindset with intellectual curiosity, critical thinking and proactive solutions.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with various teams and functions to support strategic goals.
- Bachelor's in Technology degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .