B Sc, M Sc BE, MCA Responsibility
: Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer.
- Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
- Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio.
- Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc).
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
- Report the findings to the Service Manager.
- Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- provide inputs for learning plans.
- Conduct regular meetings with the project teams and address their issues / concerns.
- Accountable to manage the workload of the team.
- Provide inputs for appraisal rating, promotion recommendations and rewards and recognition.
Contribution to Org Initiatives
- Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
- Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
- Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the customer stakeholders.
- Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings.
- Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business Unit recommended Pyramid and Span.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively.
- Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc).
- Implementation of planned Service Improvement initiatives.
Must Have Skills Good To Have Skills
- Participate and provide inputs for all audits.