Service Delivery Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 16 Apr 19
The primary objective of this role is to ensure that all projects / tasks are clearly defined, managed and delivered efficiently and effectively, on time and within agreed budgets. The Technical Project Manager is accountable for ensuring the project objectives are achieved whilst always being sensitive to time, costs and resources. A hands-on, solutions-oriented, can-do approach is vital to this dynamic and key position within the overall Client Service Delivery team.
The role will involve dynamic, careful pro-active management of all stakeholders including clients, internal groups and third parties. The role holder will be highly organized, an effective planner and a clear, concise and thorough communicator (both verbally and in writing) with strong relationship management skills. The role holder will have a strong IT technical understanding and be able to effectively guide decisions, manage and resolve conflicting demands and time pressure constraints.
Responsibilities and duties (include but not limited to)
- Liaising daily with clients and technical teams across the business and internationally to deliver a range highly business critical and complex solutions for our global clients.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Management and technical teams (SME’s) to clearly define project deliverables.
- Participate and actively lead requirements-gathering sessions with clients and/or internal teams and clearly and concisely document project requirements / decisions /action items and deadlines. This includes;
- New projects – clearly identifying client needs, mapping and documenting, obtaining approval for and managing implementation of agreed objectives
- Project change requests - responsible for identifying, documenting and tracking delivery of the request, and liaising with internal and external teams to agree priority if the request and its impact to the underlying project
- Requests from the business
- Create and maintain project plans, including work breakdown structure (work packages, tasks), and manage projects through to implementation, with regular communication to internal groups including management and external stakeholders including clients and vendors via status meetings, emails, etc.
- From both a commercial and implementation perspective, fully analyse the project to ensure that it is fit for purpose, meets client requirements and is achievable. Where appropriate, raise concerns and consult with Account Management, Project Management, Senior Management and the client to design and build better solutions.
- Lead the project(s) and make necessary decisions to effectively prioritize approved project work based on critical paths, tasks outstanding, key dependencies, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines paying attention to project constraints (time, money and resources).
- Appropriately set and manage expectations of the client and Sales on achievable dates for delivery whilst demonstrating a “can do” solutions-oriented approach and accommodating reasonable business requirements. with appropriate overall project governance (including but not limited to) appropriate acceptance documentation and quality assurance measures.
- Effectively use our internal systems and processes to assign deliverables and thoroughly detail work assignments.
- Create / maintain regular proactive communications (verbally and / or in writing) to ensure effective delivery, project risk mitigation and traceability with client’s key stakeholders and resources (including but not limited to):
- Creating / maintaining and sharing Project plans
- Progress calls / written communication with clients, internal teams responsible for various aspects of projects and members of the team responsible for delivery.
- Project planning calls and written commination with Engineering teams (Network, Systems, Data Centre and Implementation)
- Building and enhancing client relationships through regular and highly effective meetings, calls and email communications
- Maintain a complete and up to date awareness of products and services; fully understanding the components that have dependencies and how best to manage effective implementation of each towards a desirable result.
- Effectively translate requirements into presentations and/or specification documents for use by Account Management and / or Senior Management.
- Constant focus on continuous improvement, with an on-going commitment to developing, implementing, reviewing (by conducting post-mortems) and maintaining fit for purpose and auditable processes.
- As part of the team, work to ensure Operational Excellence by:
- Clearly documenting all department processes
- Working on continuous processes / procedural improvement
- Implementing agreed improvements and sharing knowledge across the team and where appropriate, the wider organization
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Education, Skills and background (incl. Education and Experience Requirements)
- Highly driven, results oriented, no detail too small individual with a commitment to excellence
- Ideally a graduate with a minimum of 5 years’ successful relevant experience.
- Experience working cross border and internationally is essential
- Experience working in the FinTech sector preferred.
- Technology minded with foundation understanding of Network / Systems / Software and their interoperation
- Financial market awareness including areas such as Exchange products and technologies, market participants and regulatory requirements.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to successfully navigate the organization to deliver within expectations.
- Effective time management skills
- Strong relationship building and communications skills including mediation, negotiation, conflict management and tact are essential
- Strong team player who is highly inclusive
- Strong intellect with an appetite for continuous learning.
This is an office-based position. Though travel may be required from time to time, it is not expected to be regular or frequent. The role holder will be expected to work whatever hours are necessary for the performance of this role (recognizing that it involves multiple jurisdictions / geographies including but not limited to EMEA, USA and APAC).
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544