ServiceNow Site Reliability Engineer, Vice President, Singapore
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) within JPMorgan Chase develops products to guide technology across the firm globally, removing inefficiencies and streamlining how we deliver quality business applications. We're continuing to evolve from building next-gen platforms to guiding architectures that unlock their capabilities, automating how we take code from inception to production. We're focused on optimizing how apps are designed for the future, targeting solutions that are portable across multiple cloud platforms to stay resilient, scalable and maintainable. The CTO team invests heavily in researching bleeding edge and emerging technologies (Applied Research Engineering) such as ML on code, AR/VR, quantum computing with potential application across the firm, with the goal of cultivating knowledge and converting it to new products and features.
This position is within the Applied Research Engineering team within the CTO org.
- Leads Singapore ServiceNow SRE team to implement SRE frameworks to support JPMC ServiceNow platform
- Provides support to develop & improve the quality of technical engineering documentation of ServiceNow
- Provides support to drive the maturity of the software development lifecycle and enforce the SRE best practice
- Provides quality control of engineering deliverables in public cloud environment
- Supports management of relationships with other LOBs in the firm and technology vendors
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Participate in the 24x7 support coverage as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience in a mission critical environment, including public cloud operation
- In-Depth OS experience (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows Server) with strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in site reliability engineering in one of the following languages: Python, Java, PowerShell, shell scripting or GO
- Hand-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Prometheus, Splunk, Elasticsearch, Grafana
- Strong working knowledge of modern development technologies and tools such Agile, CI/CD, Git, Terraform and Jenkins.
- Good understanding of networking protocols and cybersecurity best practices in public cloud environment
- ServiceNow certification is highly desirable