Primary focus will be ITSM system design and implementation. Build and maintain automation scripts and application code for automating service and infrastructure management tasks such and provisioning, troubleshooting, resolution, configuration change, compliance check.
Singtel, Asia’s leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
- Build and maintain System and Service Automation solution, perform testing, deployments and production release. Primary focus will be ITSM system design and implementation.
- Build and maintain automation scripts and application code for automating service and infrastructure management tasks such and provisioning, troubleshooting, resolution, configuration change, compliance check.
- Code or script test automation framework as well as carry out automated testing procedures in testing and production environments.
- Build and maintain reporting system for ITSM platform.
- Integrate ITSM system with API platform.
- Build service portals for customer interaction.
- Translate business goals into technical requirements. You will identify user needs and to architect appropriate ServiceNow solutions.
- Work with the Product team and other internal teams to ensure assigned defects/enhancements are validated, documented and resolved appropriately.
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications & project/test planning as well as participate in project meetings and discussion.
- Apply functional knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow to customer needs and requirements.
- Following the Agile framework including SCRUM: Strong adherence to a consistent delivery.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related descipline.
- At least 3-5 years of analysis and requirements gathering or programming background.
- Good knowledge in ITSM system design and development, preferably ServiceNow
- Good knowledge in ITIL processes
- Experience with API platform such as Mulesoft with be an advantage
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of script (Java)
- Good problem solving skills
- Passion for programming and automation, and actively look for opportunities to develop tools to streamline and simplify the development and delivery process
- Good understanding with Systems, networking and development tools
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle
- Self-motivated and have attention to detail