Partnering with a Global bank, we are currently sourcing for an AML/KYC associate, the incumbent will manage Onboarding, Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and Periodic review
Working in a regional team, you will be responsible for Anti Money Laundering related reviews, you will perform quality review and authorize AML cases. You will take ownership in approving/ rejecting submitted cases in accordance with business policies and regulations. You will communicate findings and provide necessary feedback to the business and stakeholders.
- Conduct meticulous first-level quality assurance for new client onboarding and periodic review, inclusive of thorough account documentation scrutiny
- Coordinate with Legal & Compliance, staying updated on legal and regulatory changes in preventing money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Review and analyze SOW corroborations
- Develop and execute training initiatives for the Front Office, ensuring a continuous enhancement of submission quality for new accounts and periodic reviews.
- Collaborate with auditors and relevant stakeholders on audit and assurance-related matters.
- Disseminate information on regulatory changes to the Front Office.
- Liaise with auditors and stakeholders for audit and assurance-related matters.
- Collaborate with Legal & Compliance to stay abreast of evolving legal and regulatory landscapes in anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing.
To be qualified for this position,
• Degree with at least 7 years of experience preferably in AML/CFT/SOW compliance function.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and work diligently under pressure.
• Ability to effectively communicate with multiple lines of business and multiple layers of management.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
This role is only open for people located in Singapore who do not require any visa sponsorship