Senior / Technical Consultant, Cyber Security Services (CSS) (Business Assurance Services)
- Permanent, Full time
- TechBridge Market Holdings HK
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client, a leading global provider of technical services is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join their newly created Cyber Security Services (CSS) team. Reporting to Head of Business Assurance (ASEAN), the candidate will be responsible to co-drive business across ASEAN for a broad range of enterprise IT security solutions and advisory services. This includes operational and tactical responsibilities in the provision of our technical advisory services which include incident analysis and reporting, risk management and mitigation, implementation of cyber security controls, consultancy for data protection and training.
· Support the Senior Management in development of overall strategies of the CSS business in the ASEAN region towards Business Assurance 2025 vision
· Focus on strategy execution and be responsible for overall business development, sales & progress of business targets including:
- conceptualize, develop and co-lead in executing operational & tactical go-to-market strategies including market and customer segmentation, identifying & targeting opportunities & trends as well as portfolio positioning
- manage and direct projects and accountable for successful closure of business deals
- plan and prepare business proposals, pricing considerations and contract requirements. Put forth our unique value propositions as a premium provider of quality, safety and sustainable solutions to customers
· Build-up a sustainable CSS team and providing coaching, development and training to members of team
· Collaborate with relevant business units in ASMEA region and our strategic partners in project negotiation, pricing strategies and project realisation where applicable.
· Drive new partnerships or business alliances to develop and accelerate growth of new services, markets and key accounts in ASEAN. Collaborate with other departments to identify synergies and support clients.
· Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners
· At least a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
· Possess following mandatory experience:
- 4 years of consulting experience in cyber / IT security from Banking, Financial services and Insurance industries with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management.
- experience in managing different aspects of cyber risk associated controls
- experience in related sales or business development
· Those with experience in PCI DSS compliance will be beneficial
· Dynamic self-starter who is versatile with sound business judgment and possess broad cross-cultural and market exposure with strong networks
· Target-driven personality but with high level of diplomacy to influence management and decision makers
· Willing to travel within Asia Pacific occasionally