Senior Vice President, Index Volatility & Arbitrage Trader, Equity Derivatives- Treasury & Markets
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Index Arbitrage
- Market making of equity index volatility positions
- 8-10 years experience trading index arbitrage with proven track record
- Index options trading experience desirable
- Trading equity index options or arbitrage trading experience is a pre-requisite for the role
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.