Senior VP, Product Management, Group Business Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 24 Feb 18
Senior VP, Product Management, Group Business BankingJob Description
- Management of Deposits, Cash Management, Insurance and Treasury customer proposition and packages for Business Banking segment, focusing on quality to customers and value to the bank.
- Conduct competitive feature / functionality / landscape assessments to understand market trends and develop strategy for the positioning of deposits, cash management and treasury products
- Work closely and engage with Transaction Banking, Wealth Management & Global Markets (GM) in the development of new products and collaborate on the evaluation and business case for entry into new markets or products
- Provide necessary leadership to the countries to develop and roll out new product propositions, campaigns, cross-sell strategies and product bundling
- To ensure the overall profitability of deposits, cash management and treasury products for Business Banking across the region
- Collaborate with Transaction Banking & GM on the preparation and implementation of annual product plans to include overview of the product, its position in the market, current marketing strategies, target segments, volume and revenue performance, profitability, risk assessment, issues, opportunities, and recommended actions
- Minimum of 8 years product management experience, gained in banking or financial services industry.
- Product expereince in deposits and cash management will be critical for success in this role. Treasury and insurance expereince will be highly advantegous.
- You should be able to collaborate and work with counterparts across multiple functions and geographies
- Strong communications skills - coupled with drive and motivation will be important success measures in this role