Senior VP, Group Digital - Wealth, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 22-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
We are looking for candidates who are excited by the idea of owning and driving new ideas; people who like to build new products, features and services. This position requires someone with a deep knowledge of the wealth space from both a self-serve and assisted perspective. They will need to lead a team and collaborate with the Wealth business, digital design and technologiy development teams. You should be a seasoned leader and driven by a desire to create, innovate, iterate and improve.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly on UOB's digital wealth strategy and roadmap. Your vision will create solutions that will drive engagement and positively impact our customer's day to day interactions with the Bank in the wealth and digital space.
- Work with the Digital+ head and your product owners to define, plan and prioritise the self-service and RM assisted digital wealth roadmap
- Understand the needs, gaps, opportunities, and provide outstanding product insights as the subject matter expert
- Run a small and nimble team of product owners that will translate the product roadmap into user stories and acceptance criteria for the SCRUM team
- Be the ambassador of your product by communicating the product CVPs, providing demos, and educating stakeholders
- Keep abreast of emerging industry trends and competition in the digital space.
Be a part of UOB Family
- At least 8-10 years of product management experience in a financial institution in the banking space, with at least 8 years of working experience.
- Led high performing teams
- Expert knowledge of wealth, banking processes and internet technologies, especially in the digital space.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting. Good problem solver and decision maker.
- Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans, presentations, reports, and specifications).
- Excellent communications skills and able to work across both business and technology partners.
- Excited and passionate about digital technologies, and its ability to change significantly the way we live.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.