Senior VP, Central Treasury Unit, Group Finance & Corporate Services
Posting Date: 07-Jun-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department Group Central Treasury
is responsible for the development and management of the group strategic asset-liability management function. We manage the Group's structural interest rate profile and drive the Group funding strategy, working together with business partners to build and enhance the Group's deposit franchise and wholesale funding capabilities to support the Group's longer term growth plans. Job Responsibilities
- Provide scans across G3, ASEAN and North Asia markets to determine structural trends relevant to the Group's balance sheets
- Review and calibrate Fund Transfer Pricing ("FTP") framework and/or parameters to steer desired balance sheet changes
- Establish strong rapport and work closely with internal stakeholders across key locations to formulate and implement balance sheet action plans in optimizing structural interest rate and liquidity profiles
- Establish strong rapport and regular dialogues with external stakeholders to facilitate international and local currency debt capital market fund-raisings
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to execute term funding transactions and minimize documentation and operational risks
Be a part of UOB Family
- Min 10-12 years of relevant experience
- Has a strong passion for global finance, strong appreciation of macroeconomics, relevant regulatory and other industry developments e.g. Basle liquidity standards, global interbank offered rate (IBOR) transition.
- Practical experience in Bank Asset-liability management including structural interest rate & liquidity management and FTP
- Conversant with G3, ASEAN and North Asian interbank/deposit & term funding markets strongly preferred
- Familiarity with fund-raising in debt capital markets and documentation requirements is preferred
- Proactive, energetic and collaborative team player in delivering results
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.