Senior VP, Acquisition Strategy and Portfolio Sales, Personal Financial Services
Posting Date: 03-Jul-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities Acquisition Strategy
• Responsible for driving overall customer franchise growth for Cards and Payment Products (CPP) with our omni-channel acquisition strategy and partnerships.
• Responsible for developing and executing the online and acquisition partnership strategy
• Work closely with various channel heads to drive the right channel mix, Lowest Cost Per Acquisition and the best Through The Door customer quality.
• Optimise Cost Per Acquisition across all channels with a strong focus on delivering a digital end to end customer onboarding process.
• Drive higher NPS for Online and Digital channels by improving turnaround time and customer experience at various touchpoints
• Work closely with cards and credit operations team to ensure the shortest turnaround time for customer applications Portfolio Sales
• Lead a large team of telesales agents and team managers to drive Personal Loans and Balance Transfers sales
• Ensure highest level of productivity and profitability to achieve optimal CIR for the sales team.
• Ensure strong adherence by the sales team to governance, compliance and discipline guidelines
• Develop MIS to drive optimal sales agent performance, pricing and leads efficiency Job Requirements
• Recognised Degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Banking & Finance
• At least 10 years of relevant experience especially in the Cards and Payments space
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.