Senior VP/First VP, Group Audit, Technology & Digitalisation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function is an independent internal audit team that provides objective assurance and consulting to improve and add value to the Group's operations. We help the Group achieve its strategic objectives by adopting a systematic and disciplined approach towards evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Job Responsibilities
- To lead or participate in technology audits, which include reviewing the Bank's IT application security and controls, and IT processes.
- Need to plan, organise, and execute internal audits, including preparing audit plans and audit reports; and ensure audit objectives and test results are documented in a manner consistent with the Group Audit methodology.
- To partner with business auditors in managing the technology coverage of integrated audits.
- May also be required to participate in special audits or overseas assignments.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant work experience, with at least 2 years in a managerial position is preferred.
- Good knowledge in one or more IT systems supporting banking businesses such as treasury, asset management, payment systems or digital channels.
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance processes in a banking environment.
- Well-versed in assessing business risks and controls, and able to articulate pertinent risks and recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices and regulatory compliance.
- Preference will be given to candidates with strong data analytics skills. Experience in data visualisation tools such as QlikSense and Tableau will also be advantageous.
- Possesses strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Have ability to successfully coordinate and direct team members.
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- CISA or CISSP certifications will be added advantage
Apply now and make a difference.