Senior UX Lead
- $12K per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Search Ally Pte Ltd
- 20 May 19
My client, a leading co-space provider, is hiring a UX Lead to develop digital strategy and interaction design across multiple platforms.
Salary: Up to $12K per month
- To lead the industry leading platform design and development, used by thousands of members on a daily basis.
- Work with strategic product owner, Head, Innovations to develop digital strategy and interaction design across multiple platforms – web and mobile.
- Set up and collect key data points across the users’ journey and apply data mining techniques to extract actionable insights to help optimize the UX of the app.
- Oversee multidisciplinary teams and external partners through research, data analytics, strategy development, conceptualizing, product route map building, and design.
- Involve in training and advising key decision makers within enterprise clients on UX optimisation and best practices.
- Highly collaborative and supportive of the team by anticipating the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments.
- More than 10 years’ experience in UX as a practitioner.
- Must have leadership experience.
- Possess a deep understanding on how digital products should work and the methods to discover users’ true needs and wants.
- Able to showcase deep prior experience boiling down complex features into a minimalistic and clean app platform.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, MatLab, NumPy etc.
- Experienced with data visualization tools.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distribution, statistical testing, regression etc.
- Experienced with senior stakeholders and able to handle themselves well in varying scenarios.
- Possess excellent visual communication skills.
- Extensive theoretical and practical use case knowledge of various UX approaches and techniques including research and strategy.
- A deep passion for UX and the digital and innovation space, with a good awareness of current trends and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of commonly-used software within the industry (including Axure, Trello etc).
Interested applicants, please email CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Search Ally Pte. Ltd | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292