Senior UI Designer
Our client is one of Asia's fastest growing Fintech start-up that is constantly growing and developing their technology function and product offerings. They are in collaboration with over 70 of the leading financial institutions in Asia. Our client has the financial ability to scale further but would need a talented UI designer like yourself to join their fast-growing team to help build new digital products and have a direct impact on the development of the products. Responsibilities:
- Lead visual and technical direction of the design system, develop clear design solutions and lead design sprints
- Develop system's mission, library, and process to other groups throughout the organization.
- Identify and solve UI/UX problems and seek to improve user's experience of the platform
- Collaborate with front-end developers. Project owners and developers to design products from inception to delivery, from wireframes to UI experiences including interaction designs
- Present ideas, solutions and concepts to stakeholders and peers and contribute to strategies to support company growth
- At least 5 years of experience as a UI designer for mobile and web application
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools, knowledge of human-centered design techniques and approaches
- Experience with design systems, mobile and web, UI/UX design, working cross-functionally with different teams, deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Have a user centered mindset and can leverage on research and data to make design decisions.
- Able to lead the UI and UX process from ideation, iteration to launch
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jophelia.email@example.com quoting 527260
or contact Jophelia Low
in our discussion or alternatively apply online below:
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/3pXM7w/senior-ui-designer-sales-marketing-singapore-central-singapore-14817024 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544