Senior Trust Officer
- Up to SGD5000 per month
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Apr 19
A global financial institution is looking for a high calibre individual to take on this exciting Senior Trust Officer job opportunity. Reporting into the Director of Trustee Services based in Singapore, you will be managing a portfolio and responsible to ensure the operations comply with regulations, policies and procedures.
About the Senior Trust Officer Role:
In this business-critical role, you will ensure that all day- to- day portfolio deliverables are successfully executed, and provide oversight to junior team members.
- Ensuring all payment instructions received from clients are verified and executed according to deliverables
- Performing oversight on fund investment restriction and compliance checks under the company's trusteeship
- Performing reconciliations and review of financials received from trust clients
- Ensuring staff adherence to regulatory requirements, operating procedures and control
- Timely escalation to Compliance Department and relevant Fund Manager on breaches detected, while monitoring action to remedy the breaches
- Exercising due diligence and vigilance in carrying out the company's trust and fiduciary functions while safeguarding the rights and interests of the unit-holders
- Liaising with external service providers for their appointment and oversight of their functions
To succeed in this Senior Trustee Officer role, you will need to possess qualities of being meticulous, responsible, organised and collaborative. You must be willing to take on new challenges and work under pressure.
- University degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Fund Industry and Financial Market
- Knowledgeable in Singapore regulatory environment and good understanding of Singapore Fund/Trust legal structure
- Prior trustee experience in funds with reputable banks or major accounting firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word processing
- Ability to speak Mandarin is preferred to liaise with Mandarin-speaking counterparts and clients
This is a leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and handles global clients. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Trust Officer job.
Apply to this exciting role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua