* Commodity / Energy Firm * New Role * Cash Management & Future Corporate Finance Activities * Based in Town
In view of acquisition of new assets, our client is hiring an experienced Treasury Executive into the Finance team. Key responsibilities comprise :
- Opening bank accounts, planning cash requirements and managing banking limits
- Oversee daily cash management function, monitor cash flow movements, ensure accurate and timely funding allocation.
- Manage day-to-day activities such as cash flow forecasts, FX contracts delivery, bank lines utilisation, borrowings, debt and capital management.
- Liaise with both local and overseas bankers on bank related matters.
- Prepare treasury management and trade reports and reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Provide technical support to the trading business in relation to transactional documentation, securing competitive bank pricing and Forex booking.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree with at least 3 years relevant experience in a similar industry preferred.
- Independent, resourceful, comfortable in a boutique environment.
- Teachable, willingness to learn and support future M&A transactions.
Please consider your CV filed for future reference if you do not hear from us within 10 working days from submission date.